Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekly Recap

Big milestone this week - Ellie rolled over (see blog below for video). She is also pulling herself forward trying to sit up when she is in your lap.

We had a great week last week... Sorry about the delay in blogging. I am exhausted every night and have been very busy with work this week. Ellie had a great week at daycare. She missed Friday b/c I had the day off thanks to the snow in Auburn!

We started last weekend off great with Jay's new car, and spending time in Springville with my parents.


I had a pretty full week with work, and Ellie is finally into a routine at daycare. She is napping and seems so happy when I go to pick her up. I think she is loved on a lot more there than she would be at home. She is still sleeping great. I had to wake her up one morning this week b/c she had slept 11 hours and I needed to feed her before I hit the road.

Before daycare one morning this week


We finally were able to enjoy the snow. I didn't think we were going to get much... boy was I wrong! We are guesstimating around 3 inches! It was beautiful this morning when we woke up. Ellie lasted a few minutes but hated it hitting her in the face.

Getting ready to go out in the snow





We also tried out the Exersaucer. She likes it for a few minutes...


Hope you all stay warm, and have a Happy Valentine's weekend!

1 comment: