Thursday, July 22, 2010

And, we're off!


Yep, Ellie Mae is officially crawling! She's been playing around with it for a few weeks and is great at going in reverse. I picked her up from daycare yesterday and they mentioned she crawled forward (for a few short minutes my heart sank b/c she did it there first, but I quickly got over it). We got home and I couldn't wait to put her down and see her go. It is hilarious because she has the left side figured out, and just drags the right side with her. I need to get the video up on here, but I will do one without my super-excited voice b/c it will drive you in insane! Time to baby-proof the house!

We've been going 90 to nothing the last few weeks with our work schedules. We are counting down the days to relaxation and will enjoy all 12 days at the beach. I am leaving my laptop and BB at home and not checking a single email while I am away. This will be tough for me, but I desperately need to be away for a few weeks to get excited about my busy time which starts when I return!


No comments:

Post a Comment