Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hodge Podge

Hodge Podge of pictures from the last few weeks... Nothing major to report. We've had a lot of falls as Ellie begins to figure out walking - busted lip and bruises all over her face and head. She's pretty tough from all the hard falls.

I definitely am in the busy season of work, and my days and nights are filled with high school seniors and parents of high school seniors. Oh, I could write a book on what I hear from this generation of students (and parents). I have learned so much about parenting from the parents I work with on a daily basis.

Listening to my dad play music

Future ADPi

Climbing all over my sweet sister



Back off Ellie - she was not injured, even though this looks painful

WAR EAGLE - AU / MISS STATE game


Playing on my favorite toy and chasing my sister



AU vs. Clemson

One step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment