Sunday, November 28, 2010

WAR EAGLE! What a great year... so far!


It wasn't pretty, but a W is W and we'll take it... especially when it's against the Bammers! This has been such a fun year for Auburn football. Going in not expecting much makes it so much more exciting. We didn't take many pictures during the game because our expressions weren't smiles. I think Jay taught my nieces and nephew a few new "not-so-nice" words during the game.

This had to have been BEFORE the game, because I promise Jay was not calm and collected until the end


I am amazed this year at the negativity from opposing fans and fans from outside of AU and AL before/during/after the Iron Bowl. I know it's the South and we all love our teams, but in the end - it's just a game. We all have our up and down years. It's lonely at the top ;-)

We are excited we'll see so many of our Auburn friends and family next weekend in Atlanta. I hope we can finish the season strong, and in Arizona in January!

3 little Auburn Cheerleaders (Ellie and Millie definitely have the screaming down)


MiMi and her "babies"

No comments:

Post a Comment