Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!

I get so excited in December because that means it is time for Christmas cards! I LOVE receiving Christmas cards in the mail, especially ones with pictures. I have seen a couple of my blogger friends post about Shutterfly's Christmas Card Promotion, so I checked it out!

Last year we spent a pretty penny combining Ellie's announcement with our Christmas card. This year, I was hoping to save some money and can definitely do it now with this great promotion. They have so many great options for Christmas Photo Cards!

I can't decide on what type of card I want to do, but I know I want multiple pictures on the card. We recently had some professional pictures done of Ellie in her Christmas clothes, so I know we'll be using one of those! I would also like to include one with Ellie and Sophie if I can get both to cooperate for the camera at the same time!

I also like to do the Calendars for grandparents... this is a great gift that gives each month! I could spend hours on this site looking at all the fun things you can do for very cheap! I know next year I will check Shutterfly for Ellie's Birthday invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment