Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to 2010 for a minute...

I finally am finishing up my 2010 Christmas post... I forgot my camera for my side of Christmas so I was waiting (patiently) for Mom to upload her pictures and send them to me.

We were able to enjoy the-day-after-White-Christmas in Springville with my family. I don't ever remember snowing being on the ground Christmas morning. We didn't see any in South Alabama, but enjoyed the beautiful ride to North Alabama seeing all the snow.

We also celebrated Jay's birthday while in Springville (I know, he gets robbed every year).

Grandkids 2010 (can't believe they all stood still for this picture)


Grandkids 2009


Grandkids with the cousins


Patterson Family


Henderson Family (Sophie is camera shy)


Sweet hug from cousin Millie


Ellie and Millie last Christmas (2009)


Snow


Playing with Gavin



Playing with my Mommy's hair towel (excuse the snotty nose)


Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


Playdate with some of Mommy's college friends (this has to be the hardest picture we've ever taken)




Love our annual Christmas Lunch Get Together!


Ellie and Emily

1 comment: