Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

Closets - check
Goodwill drop off - check
Kitchen cabinets - check
House cleaned - check
Pantry / Frig stocked - check

My dad would be so proud! He is a neat freak, and loves re-organizing and cleaning for me when he visits. Next time, I will save it all for him! I am very lucky in that Jay is just as crazy as I am about having a clean, semi-neat house. We have decided to save some money, and clean our own house for a few months. We have had an AMAZING lady visit us twice a month for a few years and thought we could trim our budget this way. She does a MUCH better job than me, but it's cleaner than it was last week. Jay is the floor man. He does all the vacuuming, moping, and cleaning of the hardwoods. I am the organizer, putter-awayer, duster, bathrooms person. It works out and all gets done.

What a great weekend to catch up and clean! We got so much done by being HOME this weekend. I am looking forward to many more weekends like this with the exception of few baby and wedding showers. The weather was perfect so Ellie soaked up some outside time too at the ballpark!

Kisses for Dada


Will be needing a haircut very soon...


Spaghetti Face


Calling a puppy at the park


Waiting to see the doctor - NO TUBES!!!


Watching baseball with Daddy


Walking Sophie


Hey


Her new puppy-friend at the park - this child LOVES dogs. She wants to kiss and pet everyone she meets...

1 comment:

  1. Send your dad to my house!!

    Love all the pics. Ellie is growing up too fast! Her boyfriend(s) miss her!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete