Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Bells!


We witnessed the sweetest, most sincere weddding I think I have ever been apart of... My brother married the most amazing lady this weekend! I am so happy to have another sister in the family! Everything was PERFECT, and I don't know of another couple more in love with each other than these two. I know she'll be an incredible wife to my brother, and step-mother to the most precious nephews. We love you Ashley, and are so happy you are "officially" part of our family!!!

Bridesmaid Luncheon - Ashley was beaming the entire weekend.



Mom and Me


Ashley and Me


Ashely, her sister, and her mom


Ashley and Mom


Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

Ellie was pretty much with my Mom or Dad most of the weekend. She loves her MiMi and Pop and would call for them when they were not around... This child does no wrong in their eyes.



Running like a wild Indian through the church


Still smiling


Happy Couple


The BEST Men (Eli and Gavin)


Brandi and Ann Huett (the flower girl)


Our little family (minus Sophie pup)


Hugs from AH


Goodies


AH and Gavin


Kids Only (Ellie's first Sprite - she LOVED it)




Mom and Eli


Keeping the little ones entertained during the Rehearsal Dinner



Wedding

AH and Brandi


Mom and Me


Taylor, Ann Huett, and Millie


Beautiful Bride


Reception




Dancing with the Band



DVD keeping them entertained

No comments:

Post a Comment