Friday, July 13, 2012

Trips

In my new job, I will be traveling some to visit colleges and universities across the U.S. My partner and I try to see between 40-60 per year. I have seen a good many (mostly large publics) through my time with AU, but am now visiting small privates too. I did a trip the beginning of June in SC. We saw 12 colleges in 5 days as a group. This past week, I toured 10 colleges throughout NC in 4 days... with my Mom and ELLIE! We didn't know how it would go with a 2 1/2 year old - potty training. We had a few "moments" of reminding her who was in charge, but she did great! We moved hotels 3 times in the short time, and saw 2 - 3 colleges each day. She was a trooper! I am so thankful for my Mom and that she wanted to do this trip with me. The plan was for Ellie to stay home, until Jay had some last minute late meetings. We were ALL ready to get HOME last night. Here are a few pics from our trip, and Ellie's first visit to the Atlanta Zoo with Griffin.Potty Training Update - I am trying not to jinx myself typing this, but I think we are there! I now know when people say, "it will be so easy when they are ready". TRUE! She has done great on both "jobs", but does expect a surprise each time for the big jobs! We'll be broke soon. She is even staying dry overnight (did have an accident last night).

No comments:

Post a Comment