Sunday, October 7, 2012

Denver

I traveled this week to Denver to visit colleges and attend a conference. How refreshing it was to see that part of the country where every college campus backs up to mountains. I love Auburn with all my heart but do wish I would have had a true college search. The students are so laid back, and the weather was perfect during our tours. Once the conference started, we had highs in the 30s and light snow. That made me want to come home! It was a long week away, but I learned so much. The bonus was staying with my AU coworkers and seeing all my admission and counselor friends. Jay and Ellie had a lot of bonding time.

I think its good to get away every now and then. Makes me appreciate all Jay does and realize how much I love my family.

I heading out for another week long set of tours on Sunday... This time to New Hampshire. I have never been to this area, nor heard of some of the colleges on the tour so it will be interesting.

Not sure the what the order will be... Some before my trip and then the different campuses!


No comments:

Post a Comment