Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glad to be home!

I am so glad to be home for a while with no big trips coming up anytime soon. I have visited 40 schools since June after this college swing in the New England area, and I'm exhausted. Jay was a fabulous stay at home Dad while I have been away.

This was the perfect time of year to visit New Hampshire. The leaves were beautiful and the weather was near perfect everyday. I experienced two "firsts" on this trip... my first Ivy League school - Dartmouth and my first earthquake - 4.6! Such a different atmosphere at these schools compared to southern schools. College football is not a big deal up there... Strange to see ice hockey rinks instead of football stadiums on campus!

Coming up - fall parties, Pap's plane, Halloween, and Ellie's 3rd birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment