Sunday, June 30, 2013

Out of touch

Well, vacation started out on a sour note...  My iPhone went swimming :( It's now a brick so I am using only my iPad.  Not so bad...  I am realizing life goes on without FB and Instagram updates.  Jay takes far fewer pics so we have to work with what we have...  I'm really missing it most for music when i run each morning.  Yes, I have been that person running with their iPad with headphones...  Silly but it gets the job done!

We started off our vacay with a stop at Pap and Tappy's house while Jay worked an event in Andalusia.  We have swam, ate, fished, ate, picked blackberries, ate, loved on Pap and Tappy, played with Cameron... you get the point - this family loves to eat and it is always delicious!  We head to the beach tonight and to say we are excited is an understatement!  Heath, Kelly, and the kids will join us on Wednesday and that's when the real fun will begin with a condo full of cousins :)

Pray that I have a phone soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment