Saturday, May 31, 2014

Beach Trip

Hands down best weather we have ever had for a beach trip!  We stayed on the beach for most of the day and Ellie could swim in the ocean like it was the pool...  Crystal clear water and no seaweed or jellyfish!  It was so peaceful with the 3 of us (plus Sophie).  We are hoping to go back the end of June if my doctor gives me the ok...  My blood pressure has been really low and sleep just isn't happening.  He ruled out my 5 day college tour next week :( 


Too small bathing suit from last year #wedgie 
Perfect water

Sophie's one trip to the sand and water - she loved it but then hobbled the rest of the week #almost10
Ellie wanted Oalf to be a sandman...  He stayed out there for the week #alittleplump
Beautiful 
Going in - it was cold!
Played all day on the beach 
By herself 
Lunch time 
This makes me cringe...  Sand was everywhere 
Met a friend 
Last night sunset 
Love!  Wish I could freeze her 

No comments:

Post a Comment