Wednesday, May 27, 2009

16 weeks

We had our 16 week appointment today. We met with a doctor that we really liked. He spent a lot of time with us even though they were running way behind schedule. He discussed our genetic testing from the 12 week appointment, and said everything was in normal range - Hooray! We heard the heartbeat (143 this time)... Much lower than I expected. The neat part was that we heard a few kicks while he was monitoring the heartbeat. He said we have an active baby and I should be feeling him/her move sometime soon!

Big news was he updated my due date to November 11th instead of November 9th...

We go back in 4 weeks (June 23rd) to find out what we are having. I am still going with my girl prediction, but we'll see.

Off to the beach for a bachelorette party this weekend... I can't wait to see my favorite girls, get some sun, and be the best DD ever!

2 comments:

  1. ok, so an old wives tale is that the lower the heartbeat means it is a boy :) I think I am having a girl though too, but who knows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea baby! We find out on June 24th what we're having! How funny is that? Lucy is dying to know, and so am I. That child wants a baby sister so bad. I've thought about calling the office and saying we were going out of town for a LONG time, so could they please move up our appointment.... but, I guess we'll just have to wait it out. Not too much longer. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete