Sunday, May 17, 2009

Likes and Dislikes with my pregnancy

I thought I would give you a quick rundown of what I am liking (craving), and what I am disliking (food aversion) during my pregnancy... some things have surprised me.

LIKES!!!

#1 - Salt and Vinegar Chips
YUM!!! This is probably my favorite thing to snack on right now!


#2 - Chinese Food
I am loving Hot and Sour Soup


#3 - Cheez Its and Pickles... together
I know this might sound strange, but I love eating these two together



#4 - Popsicles - The cheap ones that you buy in the bag and freeze!


#5 - Fresh Fruit - Watermelon is definitely my favorite!


DISLIKES

#1 - Chicken Parm - This used to be one of my favorite foods, but now thinking about it makes me gag. I hope this comes back after November!


#2 - Seafood - especially fish - GAG!


#3 - French Onion Dip - I used to eat this by the jar...


#4 - Chicken Enchiladas - We went to dinner this weekend b/c I was craving Chicken Enchilada's and once they arrived I took one bite and was done.


I hope someone else out there has experienced the crazy pregnancy food likes and dislikes!

I also took advantage of my prenatal massage and it was FABULOUS! She recommends one every 4 weeks... We'll see if that happens!

3 comments:

  1. I've done similar things in the past. Unfortunately, this time NOTHING sounds gross. EVERYTHING makes me want to eat!! Fatty patty on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think you are having a boy! I have a total feeling about this one :) I find out on June 17th what I am having! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just a have a big feeling you are having a boy! :) And all the stuff you are eating! :) I think I might be now...I have been dead set on girl, but now I have all the crazy exact symptons that my friend has who is having a boy.

    ReplyDelete