Friday, July 17, 2009

New Bedding!

Yep, that's right... We've already sent back the first bedding and ordered another pattern. I loved the look of the first one, but not the material. I went back to where we ordered our furniture and picked out our new bedding! I am really excited about this one, but am wondering on paint colors for the nursery. I didn't want to do too much pink... Let me know your thoughts on colors. I am so bad at matching colors, etc...

For anyone in the Marietta/Kennesaw area, please check out the Baby's Room. They are by far the friendliest baby store we've been to. We have ordered our furniture and bedding there. We will also be registering and ordering our chair for Ellie's room. They go above and beyond on the customer service, and have great prices. They remember your name from the first day (or maybe b/c I go in there every week :-) and one of the sales reps is a Auburn guy! I knew we were in good hands!



(The sheet is actually chocolate brown. It looks green in this picture)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!! The babies room right now has khacki walls and we are going to do a real light blue accent wall in his nursery! Honestly, I think a real pale green that is in the bedding would be really cute on the walls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a pale green would be great on the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other two... I love pink and green! She is going to have a beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete