Tuesday, August 18, 2009

28 week appointment

We had our 28 week (7 month) appointment on Monday. We had another ultrasound and were able to see our precious baby girl! She is measuring perfect and right on target for 28 weeks. Her estimated weight is 2 lbs 11 oz. This was more than I thought! I am in Auburn, so I can't scan the picture but she had her arm on her forehead the whole time. I will now go back every 2 weeks for ultrasounds.

Everything is moving right along... I've had a few low blood pressure episodes over the last few weeks. They don't seem too worried and think it's her position. It always happens when I am in the seated position and I have to immediately lay on my left side. It actually happened on the way to the doctor while we were waiting at the bank. It scares me a little to think it could happen while I am driving.

Our schedules are super crazy and busy right now. I have a feeling the next 12 weeks are going to fly by... Jay is traveling for work for the next month, and I kick off my busy season for work in a couple of weeks. I will spend morning, noon, and night at high schools and college fairs. I am going to try to work up until delivery... We'll see how I am feeling as that day draws closer.

We are taking our last trip as a couple this weekend! Jay is in NYC for work, and I am flying up on Thursday and spending the weekend. This will be my first trip to NYC and I am so excited. We are going to see Wicked, doing the Today Show, China Town, Little Italy, and who knows what else. I will post pictures when I return.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is going well. Have a wonderful time in NYC- tell me which day you are going to be on the Today show and I will watch for you guys! And Wicked- AWESOME! And seeing it on Broadway...even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to hear ellie is growing and you are doing well. you all will have a blast in NYC! that is great you all are doing that before baby gets here. can't wait to hear trip re-cap! love, lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad everything is giong well. Let us know when you will be at the Today show so we can watch it and see if we spot you.

    ReplyDelete