Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ellie is one loved little girl!

Today was my first shower. My co-workers in Auburn had a shower for me and I am overwhelmed at their love and generosity. The precious cake was delicious and Ellie racked up on some much needed clothes and essentials! Last night was the first time I could feel a body part on the outside of my stomach. Still not sure what it was, but definitely a different feeling.

I am so excited about the next 3 months. We go back on Monday for our 7 month check-up and will be having another ultrasound! I can feel the tiredness creeping back into my day as the 3rd trimester draws near.

Precious Cake

One of my wonderful hostesses, Wendy

Doing what I do best... Eating!

Ellie's Gifts

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest maternity clothes ever! Fantastic dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate I missed it!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete