Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Trip and Nursery Time!


We just got back from our annual beach trip to Sandestin... It was definitely hot, but so relaxing. We were by the pool most of the time, and only went to the beach one day. I am much more of a pool person. We missed Jon and the boys, but were entertained by Taylor, Ann Huett, and Millie. We have a lot of prepare for in the coming years!

Ellie is moving like crazy these days. We go back to the doctor in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and I am so excited. We have a lot to do in the next few weeks. My busy season starts now and ends when I deliver. Jay will be traveling the next month so we are trying to get a lot done in the next two weeks. We are painting the nursery this weekend... Still unsure exactly what we are doing. Was this stressful to anyone else but me? I can't even decide on what color I want. I think we are definitely going with a pink, but the shade is hard to decide. We put two pinks on the walls and one is definitely not it. We had an electrician come today so we could install a ceiling fan. I cleaned out her closet and hung up all the clothes she's accumulated! So exciting to see things she'll be wearing in a few short months.

We are taking a baby-moon/anniversary trip in a couple of weeks to New York. I am so excited b/c I have never been. I am guessing this will be our last trip as a couple!

I have a few showers coming up and I am so excited. I will update next week after my first one!





2 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress in that last pic. You look great. Have fun with the nursery. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had fun at the beach! We went a few weeks ago and I miss it already. It's crazy how quickly the summer flies by! (You make a beautiful expecting mom by the way!)

    ReplyDelete