Friday, July 31, 2009

Wedding Weekend!


This is my first belly picture post (24 1/2 weeks)

We had back to back weddings, and are now spending a week at the beach (well - finishing up a week at the beach - post on that later). I wanted to post a few pictures from Kelly and Jonathan's wedding. It was at The Grand in Point Clear and absolutely beautiful! I also passed my glucose test!!! So I am celebrating with a sweet tea from McAlister's!

Beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom


Kelly and Melissa getting pedicures
>
r>Pedicures with the bridesmaids


Heath, Jay, Turner, and Frank


Family Pictures!

2 comments:

  1. furniture looks awesome!!!!! I am so exhausted! I will put pictures up tomorrow hopefully! Brian needs a vacation after this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason's cousin got married there last year. It is truly a beautiful place! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete