Sunday, September 13, 2009

Auburn Shower and Updates

Sorry for the delay in blogging... I am into my busy season for work and am on the road with high schoolers day and night. I am hoping to make it through all my visits and fairs, but it's exhausting! Everyone is so nice on the road to help with carrying my materials, finding me a chair, bringing me water, etc... Thanks for all the help!

It's also football season, so we will be in Auburn most of September for games. These may be the only ones we make it to before Ellie arrives... She'll be making her first AU trip at 2 weeks to the Auburn/Alabama game weekend. Don't worry - she is not going and I am playing it by ear.

We had such a great weekend celebrating Ellie in Auburn with great friends and family. My sweet ADPi friends hosted a couples shower for us and Ellie was excited about her gifts. THANKS SO MUCH! We love you all and can't wait for her to meet you all. She does need some pledge sisters, so hurry up!

I can't believe we are 8 weeks (or less) for meeting our miracle. I keep hearing of people due in March and April and get a little freaked out realizing how close we are to the due date. We still have a lot to do, but know she is on her on timeline. We had a great appointment the week before last. She is 3 1/2 pounds and is measuring ahead of her due date! We go back again this Friday.

Enjoy the pictures!
Precious Cake (and delicious)

Door Decor - now hanging in Ellie's room (thanks Lynlee)

Childhood Friend who is due 2 weeks after me... with her 5th! Doesn't she look great!

Ellie's ADPI aunts (hostesses for the shower)

With Ellie's MeMe Henderson and MiMi Patterson

3 comments:

  1. We were so sad to miss your shower, but it looks like you got some great things. You look AMAZING!! Can't wait to see precious Ellie very soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet... and such a liar! I didn't realize just how much my face has swelled this time! YOU look GREAT. We had a fun time with you guys. It was so good to see your parents too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete