Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nursery... almost complete and Atlanta Shower

We had a great, and busy weekend. We headed to Auburn Saturday morning and braved the rain and Auburn game. People were definitely wondering why a preggo lady, and my sister-in-law with a 9-month old were out in the crazy weather. We are definitely true fans, and the game was AUsome! I got a lot of "bless your heart" looks going into the stadium...

Sunday was my Atlanta shower which was so much fun! Thanks to Kelly and Ashley for such a great shower, and everyone who braved the rain. Ellie is definitely one loved little girl. We appreciate all of our gifts so much!

We are almost complete with her nursery... We finally got the hutch in to complete her furniture. My mom spent the night on Sunday to help me get her room organized, and decide what goes where. We have most of it complete... Just waiting on a few final touches! We head to Birmingham this weekend for my Birmingham shower. I am so excited to see everyone, especially a dear childhood friend who lives in CA! I will meet her precious little one for the first time!!!










Ellie's door - this was made by a shower hostess in Auburn - too cute!


How could we forget our first baby! She definitely knows something is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment