Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ellie is on the way!!!

Yep, that's right! Our sweet little girl will be here soon. You are probably wondering why in the world are you blogging... Well, I am being induced due to low fluid so the official induction will not start until tomorrow morning so I am bored! Excited we have wireless, and that Grey's comes on tonight!

Please pray this will go as planned. We are flooded with emotions right now and know God is in complete control. I (or Jay) will keep you all updated.

Love -
Kate, Jay, and Sophie

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Will be praying for you and Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I screamed when I got your message yesterday! Cannot wait to hear all about it!!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and we can't wait to see pictures! I know she will be beautiful. We will be thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete