Friday, October 23, 2009

All our bags are packed... We're ready to go!

We are ready, but Ellie is not quite ready to make her appearance. I still have about 2 1/2 weeks to go, and I have a feeling she will be a due date baby. My doctors have no plans for induction before your due date. They said if she is not here by my due date, then they'll induce. I really want her to come on her own so we are doing lots of walking and physical activity to try to speed this process up! My belly is so big at this point that I really don't think she has much more room to grow... She movements are so different now than a few months ago.

Updated Pictures of the Nursery




Bags packed and ready


Going Home Outfits - depends on her size on what she'll wear home!



Thank you all for the prayers, emails, and calls regarding my Dad. He is doing great, and the surgery was a success! Praise the Lord!

3 comments:

  1. I love the nursery and cannot wait to see it in person. I am so ready for Ellie to get here. Everytime I see your name on my phone, I think is it time?? Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those sweet little dresses. Her room is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nursery is gorgeous! I am sure she will have sweet dreams every night sleeping in there :)

    ReplyDelete