Monday, November 16, 2009

2 weeks old!



I can't believe Ellie is already 2 weeks old. It's strange to think her due date was last week (November 11th). She has changed so much over the last week. She is definitely waking up and has been out on a few errands. She is still eating and sleeping most of the day, but we try to keep her awake after each feeding for a little while. She is up to 7 lbs 8 oz, so we are trying to skip a feeding in the wee hours. It worked for the first few days, but she is back to her every 3 hours as of the last two nights. Just when I think we have a routine down, she surprises us!

(pictures are not in any order)

visiting with Reagan and Clay

Ready for the AU/UGA Game - not a fun night

playing on my mat - I love music


visiting with Jon and Ashley (my brother and his girlfriend)

hanging out with MiMi


Visiting with Kelly Durham

Visiting with Katie and Jeff

My Daddy's favorite hat - ready for a show!

Napping in my crib for the first time

We also painted our house the week Ellie came home from the hospital. We had been planning to do this for a while and scheduled it for the week before Ellie was due. We love the new color!

I completed my first crafty project... We covered a lampshade for Ellie's room. It's not perfect, but works for now!

1 comment:

  1. Richard says he is proud of the Texas t shirt. You are doing such a good job updating, I am impressed. Love ya

    ReplyDelete