Friday, November 20, 2009

Ellie's Newborn Pictures - Slideshow

We are so excited about Ellie's newborn pictures. Alisha Robertson is an amazing photographer. How will we ever decide which ones to buy... This may be our Christmas present from Ellie :-) If you live in the Atlanta area and need a photographer, please check out AGR Photography.

Press play (and there is music in case you are at work)!

http://agrgallery.com/slideshows/ellie/

Let us know which one is your favorite! That may help us narrow down are favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Kate-oh my word, they are GORGEOUS! I love them all. I am glad we didn't have that many to choose from I would have died! :) I love the ones with your pup :) ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will be no help at all. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I DO NOT envy you having to make a decision. Good luck! You've got to get one of the ones with Sophie, though. Those are great!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, All of the pictures are beautiful, but I especially love the ones of the three of you together. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete