Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 month check up

We had Ellie's 2 month check up today. She did great.... until the shots! We were dreading this appointment. I had prepared myself, and was proud of myself for not crying. Ellie made up for me not crying by SCREAMING... bless her sweet heart. She was starving so that did not help when the nurse came in with the shots. The nurse was great and was really fast.

We also are trying Zantac for her reflux. So many of you have said it makes a world of difference. I will keep you all updated. Her medicine bottle is so tiny... cracks me up.

Her 2 month update:
Weight - 11 lbs = 50th percentile
Height - 22 3/4 inches = 50th percentile

DR said everything looks great! We will go back in January for a reflux check up, and another round of shots in February.

I will post her 2 month picture soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment