Monday, January 11, 2010

10 weeks old



Wow - 10 weeks has flown by. Ellie's personality is really starting to develop and I am finally figuring out her "cries". I love that she recognizes Jay and me, and smiles all the time. With 10 weeks, comes the dreaded 12 week mark which means... back to work. It really has started to hit me over the last week, and I am a little nervous. I really think I will be fine once I am back in the swing of things! We'll see...

We are still in the process of figuring out our routine. We did have a successful night with Ellie sleeping 8 hours! We'll see what tonight holds.


We haven't been out much with the cold weather. Since the weather has kept us in, we've been trying to do lots of tummy time...


and you see how much she enjoys it.

3 comments:

  1. Kate, you will do great going back to work. The anticipation is far worse than actually doing it. You are such a good mama!! Kate is adorable. What a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl! Miss you... and her! Let me know when you're back this way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so cute!! Once you get through the first couple of days of work ... you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete