Saturday, January 16, 2010

Miracle Blanket

We LOVE the Miracle Blanket. I have been searching for a great swaddle blanket. We tried different ones, but none seemed to do the trick. Ellie ALWAYS breaks out of them by morning (or during the night) and wakes herself up with her arms. I was picking up a gift for a friend and found this - The Miracle Blanket. I had never heard of this one, but thought it was worth trying. The sales rep said they have never had one returned! This has definitely been a success! Ellie has slept at least 8 hours since we bought it... and last night she sleep 10 1/2 hours!!! AMAZING!!! She probably would have slept longer, but I had to feed her :-) If anyone out there is looking for a great swaddle blanket, try the Miracle Blanket!!!

Sorry there are no pictures... I am on Jay's computer and all the pictures are on mine.

2 comments:

  1. We didn't have that blanket but we swaddled forever. I had to get bigger blankets made. I am glad you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I forgot to mention the miracle blanket! I loved it for both kids- it is like a cuddly straight jacket! Definitely a must have for the ones who don't sleep well!

    ReplyDelete