Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 months and Mother's Day Out



Sorry, I am little behind on my 3 month post. We had a busy, but fun weekend AND started Mother's Day Out today! I am now officially back at work (BOO), for today and tomorrow. Ellie is at MDO from 9:30 - 1:30. Next week, I will start back full time and she'll be there from 9:30 - 4:00 every day. I think she had a good day. I was able to get so much done. I have an event tonight so she'll have a lot of Daddy time. We go back to the doctor this Friday for a reflux check, so I will update on her stats. She is still sleeping good... She spent the weekend with her MeMe and Pap, and woke up both nights around 4 a.m. Once she was back home, she slept her regular 9 hours.

Playdate with The Hudson Family



I did better than I thought today when we dropped her off... No tears!




3 Month Update:

LOVES to smile and coo
LOVES her bouncy seat
LOVES her Praise Baby DVD (and anything else on TV)
LOVES bathtime
LOVES looking at lights
Eating 5 oz per feeding (she gets at least 1 bottle a day)
Sleeping good
Riding in the car as long as the music is going

HATES:
Going to bed
Changing clothes
Getting Swaddled

Have a good week

2 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you this week. Glad going back wasn't too bad. We had fun with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being at work will only get easier. Glad she is still sleeping well!

    ReplyDelete