Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Peas Please!



Ellie had her first vegetable... green peas! She seems to really like them. We decided on Gerber Organic. Our paediatrician recommended Earth's Best Organic, but our Kroger doesn't carry Earth's Best Organic... We are going to try sweet potatoes this week. I HATE sweet potatoes, but Jay loves them. It's a vegetable I have always wanted to like. They smell good. They are good for you. They make a delicious-smelling casserole. I just can't stand them. I hope Ellie finds a taste for them.



Update on sleep... We let her cry it out one night, and then another she cried for one hour straight... Thanks for all your comments and emails. We are definitely trying anything and everything.

This is a big week for us. We are going SKIING! We leave Thursday, and we are SO excited. I am very nervous about Ellie on the plane, but I will have plenty of help. Jay's parents have graciously agreed to go with us to help with Ellie. I hope we are not "that family" on the plane with the screaming child! Ellie has started squealing A LOT lately. We are guessing she has found her voice. I will post a video later this week (if you can stand to hear it). It's funny the first 2 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Jay in the pic above? :-)

    I LOVE the shot of Ellie in your header! She's so pretty! Hope the trip goes well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Bo tried solids today. He loves pears and rice cereal. We'll have to plan a babyfood lunch date the next time you're this way!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete