Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vacation!


We had a great vacation to Park City! I feel like I need a vacation from vacation... We enjoyed every minute of skiing, and can't wait to plan our trip for next year. My legs were definitely hurting after the first day... Maybe going back to the gym is a good idea!

Ellie did pretty good on the plane. I was SO thankful that MeMe and Pap were with us to help out SO much. We skied every day and met up with Jay's parents for lunch and dinner. I wish so bad we were in the same town as one set of grandparents... maybe one day!

Enjoy the pictures!

On our way to the slopes!

Hanging out in the snow

On the lift

Yes, we broke this sign... together!

Hanging out in my baby Uggs

Snowing outside

Meeting Mom and Dad for lunch

Brrr... take me back inside

Waiting to board our plane home

So glad to be back in my bed... maybe I will sleep through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment