Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ellie the Artist


One of the many reasons that I love taking Ellie to daycare... art work! I would never think to do things like this with her if she was home with me. Of course we had to purchase this art work to raise money for her daycare. I didn't want to be the only mom not to buy their kid's work... I'm sure she had some help with this project ;-) I think it's a porcupine (correction from Mom to 5 - it's a peacock - guess Ellie won't be an artist after all... :)??? Now I have to find a place to hang it!

3 comments:

  1. Porcupine??? You are new to child artwork! It's a peacock! I love it. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is going to be a GREAT artist! I've just learned over the last 6 years how to identify kid's artwork. Rule #1, never say, "Oh you made a ...." Cause it will only hurt their feelings since it's rarely what it actually looks like! :-) Always say, "Tell me about this one." And they will be tickled pink to tell you all about the dragon that really looks like a dog.

    ReplyDelete