Sunday, May 23, 2010

Restful Weekend

I hope I am not jinxing myself... Ellie has been sleeping GREAT the last week and especially great over the weekend. She slept for 11 hours Friday night and 12 hours Saturday night AND took great naps both days! MUCH needed sleep for me too! I pray this continues. Sleep makes such a difference for her, and me ;-)

We met precious Timothy Harrison last week, and he is such a sweet baby! Can't wait to see him and his mommy again soon!


Jay was out of town this weekend, so we loaded up and headed to spend some time with my family. We did absolutely nothing all weekend which was so nice. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Hanging out with MiMi and my cousins - Eli and Gavin


My new bathtub


Playing




Heading to church



Reading the paper

No comments:

Post a Comment