Sunday, June 6, 2010

The last few weeks... Memorial Day and Bama Jam


I had every intention of catching up on my blogging this weekend... that is until I forgot my power cord for my computer with all our pictures. We've been busy the last few weeks and weekends. My parents came over for Memorial Day and we had an impromptu cook-out with some neighborhood folks. Not to brag, but Jay can smoke some amazing ribs! We had a good time catching up and loved having MiMi and Pop in town to help out with Ellie! We were able to enjoy some couple time and had dinner at one of our favorite sushi restaurants, Steel. If you live in or around the Atlanta area and like sushi, check this place out! We had some time to kill before heading to break down Jazz Fest so what do you do after dinner when you want to kill time... head over to Krispy Kreme for a HOT doughnut (or for several hot doughnuts). This totally goes against my bootcamp workout and diet... Oh well, it was definitely worth every bite(s).

This past weekend we headed down to visit the other side while Jay RV'ed it at BamaJam. Ellie did great riding down and back in the RV. Thank goodness for Baby Einstein/Praise Baby DVD's and the bumbo seat! She thought she was something, and loved not having to be in her car seat the whole way. She slept great for MeMe and Pap, and I was able to enjoy BamaJam each night. Thank goodness for wonderful grandparents that love spending time with their grandbabies.
Big Smile

Riding the lawn mower with my Daddy


Playing in my room

Swinging with MeMe

Pool Time


Watching my videos in the RV


and sleeping in the RV...

No comments:

Post a Comment