Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mess and More Mess

Mess #1 -
Ellie loves Plum Organics Spinach, Peas, and Pears... I know, doesn't sound appetizing to me either... I had stepped away from her highchair for 2.5 seconds and came back to this mess. It was all.over.her...In her eyes, ears, and up her nose. Disgusting. She didn't seemed to mind at all. We headed up for a quick bath before MiMi and Pop arrived.



Mess #2 -
After bath time, we always let Ellie play in her room while we are getting lotion on her, hair brushed, etc... We always let her play like this...


UNTIL NOW...

I was hanging a few clothes in her closet while she was "air drying", and came back to a mess that stunk up her whole room. Yep, that's right - she pooped in her floor and then sat in it. I won't go into graphic details, but let's just say Jay and I were both gagging, and trying not to get her mess on us. Wow - I guess you learn as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment