Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sew not going to happen for me...

Well, I know you've all been dying to see my latest attempt at sewing. Strong emphasis on ATTEMPT. I don't think I am cut out for this, and now realize why you pay so much for cute clothes. My mom is great and patient, but I am not. We tackled this dress a couple of weeks ago and I had the grand idea to add an applique... I should have paid to have someone applique it for me. It's on there, but she won't be wearing this out much... It may be a play dress for when we are at home! It looks like a "C" instead of an "E". I guess it could stand for Catherine - her middle name...



This, on the other hand, turned out so cute! Thanks Mom. She did every stitch on this one and that's probably the reason it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment