Wednesday, October 6, 2010

11 months


1 month away from my big first birthday!!! September flew by for us with our busy work schedules. I am very late on Ellie's 11 month update. We took her picture, but I am just finding time to post. I am so behind on even reading my favorite blogs. I am definitely not in a good work-life balance right now.

What has Ellie been up to over the last month?

WALKING anywhere and everywhere
Falling a lot trying to balance and figure out how fast her little feet move
Pitching some fits
Waves hey and bye-bye
Dances when music is on (which is a lot with her Daddy around)
Attached to her Mommy and Daddy
Eating and Sleeping great
Drinking for a sippy cup
Starting some "real people" food
Loving any type of ball

Watching the neighborhood boys playing football and wanted to join in the fun

Taking music lessons from my Daddy

Booty Shot

Eating a Popsicle

Bath Time - favorite time of the day!

My PB Chair - such a big girl now

Watching the AU Game

BooBoo - my head met the concrete step

Helping my Daddy with the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment