Sunday, October 24, 2010

The last couple of weeks...

I cannot believe we'll be celebrating Ellie's 1st birthday this weekend... Wow! What a wonderful, fast year. I need to catch up over the last 2 weeks. It's been the same old song... WORK WORK WORK (Auburn Football) WORK WORK WORK (Auburn Football). I really feel like this fall recruitment season has me re-evaluating my work/life balance for next year. I know there has to be a way to get it all done!

We have been trying to slow down and enjoy the beautiful fall weather each afternoon. Ellie loves being outside. We attempted the Auburn-Arkansas game and lasted until half time. This week we got a babysitter and enjoyed every last second of the Auburn-LSU game!

Enjoy the pictures! We'll be updating with Ellie's 1st birthday and Halloween next week!







1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I've checked up on y'all. I can't BELIEVE how big Ellie is. Precious. Y'all enjoy her birthday!!

    ReplyDelete