Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Recap

What a great Christmas! We enjoyed so much family time. Enjoy the pictures!

"Santa" working hard on Christmas Eve


The finished product


Santa visited early in Andalusia for Pap




Ellie's favorite spot in MeMe's kitchen


Twas the night before Christmas


All I want is THAT ornament


Christmas Morning





For me?


Playing in my new kitchen




My very own make-up bag. She LOVES putting on make up with me in the mornings!


My grocery cart for my kitchen


After my morning nap, I needed to do some work on my laptop




Trying to get a cute picture with the cousins


Looking at Aunt Kelly


Sweet JB


Cooking in the kitchen


Night Night Sophie



More from the other side, and a GREAT visit with friends up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment