Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and a Busy Week!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone with little ones (or with little ones on the way)! Jay surprised me with my "first" Mother's Day gift this morning... A prenatal massage! I can't wait to use this wonderful gift. I also want to wish my mom a very special Mother's Day. I pray for God to bless my children as she has blessed my brothers and me. I don't know of anyone with a sweeter spirit and kinder heart. I love you Mom!

We had a pretty busy week with 2 band shows, a trip to Birmingham to meet my new niece, and a wedding. We were able have a short visit with my sweet baby niece, Millie during her big sister's ballet recital. Ann Huett did a great job!

Baby Henderson is definitely going to be on the go most of the pregnancy. I also wanted to post a few pictures of our first gifts for our new addition!

I hope you all have a great week!

Mom and me during Christmas (latest picture I have)

Jay's Easter Present

Baby Henderson Gifts

Ann Huett after her performance

Us with baby Millie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Little Mommy! We had no idea! How exciting...Sophia's heart rate stayed in the 160s so my gut is with yours...must be a girl! Glad you enjoyed your first mother's day! I am jealous about your massage.

    ReplyDelete