Monday, June 22, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! We are finding out what we are having (hopefully). I have a fear that the baby won't cooperate and we won't be able to find out. I have been told by several to drink a Coke or Dr. Pepper before the appointment so the baby will be awake. I think I can manage that. I am still going with my original prediction of a girl. Most people I have talked to or seen are going with boy. I will be excited either way! I grew up with 2 older brothers and have always wanted a boy first. I have now convinced myself that it's a girl.

I hope I sleep better tonight... Last night was rough with only 3 hours of sleep... I hope the next 20 weeks are not sleepless nights. I've heard to get all the rest you can when your pregnant b/c you won't sleep much when the baby is here.

5 comments:

  1. My dr. suggested really ice cold water. He said its the coldness of the fluid that gets them going more so than the caffine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited!!! I always drink a diet dp before an ultrasound... well, I drink one every morning anyway, so it just so happens I also do it the morning of an ultrasound and it has worked so far for me. We've been able to find out every time. I am sooo excited! I can't wait to hear if it's Eloise or Jay 4.
    :-) Love you. Oh, and for the restless nights... try Tylenol PM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I can't wait to hear what you're having! I ate like 5 hershey kisses and drank half a coke before my ultrasound and Jackson was doing a spread eagle! Just enjoy seeing your little one in there, soon they'll be out and growing up way too fast!

    Love ya,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to say Hello! Can't wait to see your next post on the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait!!! thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete