Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day, Beach Trip, and Graduation

Caution: VERY long post with LOTS of pictures.

If I don't combine these posts, I am afraid I won't post for a while and then when I do this stuff will be old news!

I had a great first Mother's Day by celebrating at the beach! Ellie did a great job on her art work at daycare for me... She was so excited, she even held the picture for me! She also surprised me with sewing lessons! She (and her Daddy) knew if they didn't give me the lessons, I would never go! I am so blessed to have an incredible mother and mother in law! Love you both very much!


We spent a lot of time eating great seafood, enjoying the beautiful weather and water, and hanging out with MeMe and Pap.






First time in the pool. She loved splashing around and preferred the inside part b/c the sun was so bright! We figured out that the bumbo seat is a pretty good seat inside the water too!






I thought she might not like the beach that much with the sand, but I was wrong. Her favorite part was the sand. The ocean was still a little cold, but she did much better than I thought. I am glad her Daddy was ready to brave the water with her!








We also were able to watch Aunt Kelly graduate from Pharmacy School! We are so proud of her (we'll have to steal Kelly and Heath's family pictures). Ellie did enjoy playing with Turner. Turner wasn't too amused with Ellie...





2 comments:

  1. Look at that big girl! So sweet.
    Can't wait to see y'all again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - she is so cute!!! I love the last picture like they are making a deal.

    ReplyDelete