Saturday, June 12, 2010

A few of our favorite things...

I have been meaning to post our favorite baby things for a while now... I don't know how long this list will be. I have enjoyed reading other mom favorites, so here are mine!

Boon - Squirt
Using this now and we LOVE it! So easy and so much less mess!


Noise Machine


Fish Monitor
She loves this thing... She will sometimes wake up at night, turn it on by kicking it, and it immediately puts her back to sleep! This was her Christmas present from her cousin Millie!


Bumbo Seat
It goes everywhere with us...


Boppy Pillow
We used this a lot when she was a few months old for nursing. I still use it some when I am nursing, but it mostly sits behind her if she is on a hard surface floor in case she falls backwards!


Baby Einstein and Praise Baby
I am amazed at how much Ellie loves her video's. They are a life-saver on long trips!



Exersaucer
We have the exersaucer and jumperoo, but she seems to like the exersaucer much more...


Miracle Blanket
I don't think we would have survived months 4 and 5 without it!


City Mini Stroller
So easy to fold up and pretty light weight for a jogging stroller


Hands Free Nursing Bra
Would not still be nursing/pumping if it wasn't for this bra! I can do almost anything when I need to pump... drive, cook, work on the computer, talk on the phone, play with Ellie, put on my make-up, dry my hair - This is a lifesaver!!!

3 comments:

  1. I need to get one of those hands-free bras. What brand do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you grin like the picture of that woman, when you're using your hands free nursing bra?? Talk about multi-tasking! She's really got it down! :) I'm proud of you and the good job you've done transitioning with everything you do. You're a great Momma!
    Love and miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan - The bra is from Easy Expressions... I know they sell them at the Northside Hospital Mom's shop, but I ordered my last one online through Amazon. Makes my life so much easier!

    Holly - I don't know that I have ever had a smile on my face while my pump is going! Thanks for your sweet comments. We HAVE to see yall soon. Love and Miss you!

    ReplyDelete