Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday - Sophie



Today is Sophie's 6th birthday. I can't believe she is 6 years old. She was my wedding present from Jay in August 2004. For those who don't know us, she really is a part of our family! She travels with us pretty much everywhere we go... She was our baby before Ellie and remains our "first" child! Not to brag... but she really is the best dog! We think she is the sweetest dog in the world... not the smartest, but that's okay! We love you Sophie! Thanks for being the best dog a family could ask for. Your sister thinks you are pretty great too!

The night we met!

Just a few months old


Last day with Sophie before Ellie was born


Loving on Ellie







So not what I want to be doing...


Christmas Present - My big bone


What? Is this not my bed?

Perfect Pillow


Hilarious b/c we don't think of her as a girl... she's more asexual... We dropped her off to get a haircut and she came back with a bow!


Before Ellie






How we told my family we were pregnant!


Loves the water

Swimming with Lady

3 comments: