Friday, June 18, 2010

We have a tooth!!!

We are FINALLY seeing and feeling a tooth! I feel like we've been teething for 2 months now. This week we finally saw the bottom left tooth pop through and can even feel it. Touching it makes my skin crawl for some reason. We've been addicted to teething tablets and Motrin. She's had a runny nose and low fever. She had one bad day at daycare where they called us because she was screaming in pain. On all days, I was in AU for work and Jay was installing some ATM's in downtown Atlanta. This was a good time to have GREAT neighborhood friends to help you out especially w/o family living in the same town! They rescued us by taking Ellie some Tylenol.

The teething hasn't bothered her GREAT sleeping at night (praise the Lord)! She's been consistently sleeping between 10 - 12 hours every night the last 7 weeks (who's counting ;-) We are debating if she is sick right now, or if the "sickness" is from her teeth. She has a runny nose, cough, and is pulling at her ear, but no high fever. I am thinking it's from teething but yesterday I noticed her ear smelled different (I know... that is gross). I had a friend smell her ear and she thought the same thing. I may call the doctor in the morning just to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment