Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day to the three most AMAZING men in my life! I hope you enjoy your special day. There is nothing like watching a Daddy with his little girl.

To my Dad - Thank you for loving me, supporting me, challenging me, encouraging me, and making me feel like the most special girl in the world! You have been so strong this year, and I am one lucky girl to have you in my life! I am SO thankful to be able to say Happy Father's Day to you today!




To Jay - I am blown away at the love you have for Ellie. She already knows how special you are. She lights up when you walk in the room, and I know there is already a daddy/daughter bond between y'all. Thank you for helping me so much with Ellie and loving to hang out with "just us"! I can't imagine going through parenthood without someone as supportive as you!






And to my father-in-law - Pap! You are one of the most generous and loving dad's I know. You are always more than willing to do whatever needs to be done to help someone out, especially your family! You are such a hard worker, and we appreciate your love and support more than you will ever know! Ellie Mae thinks you are pretty cool... especially your moustache!


No comments:

Post a Comment