Friday, June 25, 2010

We are all over the place



Our neighbors gave us a hand-me-down walker and Ellie is loving it! She was only able to go backwards in the beginning, but now she has figured out sideways and frontwards and loves being ALL over the place. I think this is giving us a taste of what it will be like once she is mobile. She is beginning to hear NO a lot as she nears outlets, the trash, the dishwasher, the wine bottles, etc... Right now, NO is just another word and she smiles. I am sure once she starts to understand what NO really means, the tears will come!

We had a great Father's Day weekend and had my brother in town with Eli and Gavin! Such sweet, sweet boys. Gavin's first question... "whur bebe elwi" They were so sweet to her all weekend, and she thought they were so funny!



Wearing Daddy's hat


Hanging out with my BFF


And getting some good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment