Thursday, July 1, 2010

Atlanta Traditions


Ellie was introduced to two Atlanta traditions last weekend... The Braves and The Varsity! We braved a 4 p.m. game with Kelly and Heath. I don't remember seeing a single play of the game (nor do the people sitting around us), but we had fun. I missed the first part due to my sewing class, so it was up to Jay to get Ellie to the game. We were able to tag-team from the 4th inning on... Ellie loves being outside and doesn't mind the heat. She passed out on the way to the car, and part of the Varsity experience. She enjoyed her milk while we devoured our hot dogs and fries! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! It was my cheat day so I enjoyed every last crumble of the hot dog and fries!

Just hanging out with my Daddy


Turner, Heath, Ellie, and Jay


Enjoying a bottle


Yea Braves!

2 comments:

  1. girl you need to get Jay a man diaper bag :) Brian has a camo bag! ha! he has used it once, but still it is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! He wouldn't carry it. I asked him if he wanted to take a backpack and he said no... Bless his heart... I thought it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete